Friday, June 21, 2013

Three Years

Geez.  Stop getting older.







Carv is totally into boy things like superheroes, trains, cars, and planes.  He is such a stud.  He has this little catch phrase, "all night long." I have no idea where it came from, but he will throw it in all the time.  
Like, I will say, "Carver, you are such a big boy.  Are you going to go on the potty?"
"Yes.  I go on the potty all night long."

And he always says sugar bops.  Has for a year or two.  Once again, no idea.  But it is awesome. 





Love this little man.  He is getting way too big.  Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself that when the girls were turning three, I also had a one year old!  Now it is just all Carv, all the time.

And, fear of all fears...at his three year check up Carver was 39 inches and weighed 34 pounds 10 ounces. Only in the 79th percentile for height! When your sisters are all off the charts, 79% is scrawny!
I was skyping with Grandma Patty and Great Grandma Carver and told them about it.
Grandma Carver's reply? "Well, you did name him Carver."

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love that boy!

Erica said...

Love Grandma Carver's comment! Also, I wouldn't know what the 79% looks like, my kids have never been above the 25%...

Amy J said...

That boy makes me smile 'all night long!' :) Love his cute guts! <3