Sunday, May 1, 2011

Friday Night

We tried to spice up our branch talent show.  I was most proud that Charlotte and Macie participated after being grumpy during all of our practices.  I found my jumpsuit at Goodwill a couple of months ago, and this was the perfect opportunity to put it to use. Todd's wig was supposed to be a mullet, but he just ended up looking like Howard Stern. My only regret is that we didn't get a little afro for Carver. 
 He rocked out pretty hard.

It was a fun activity.  While not very well attended, those there had a great time.  We had some singing, some dancing, some poetry and some tasty treats.  It was a good Friday night.

7 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Love this!

Buffy said...

I bet your branch LOVES having your family there - how could they not :)

Taylor Kevan said...

Haha I saw this on Facebook and died. So great! And the video was even better. Riley is awesome :)

Teresa said...

Love it!! Jeff and I just laughed through the whole thing. Made us miss you and your family!

Ali said...

Fantastic job! The jumpsuit and wig are what really brought it all together. Will we get an encoure performance this summer?

Valerie said...

oooh, we may have to do that, Ali :)

Kylie said...

Riley is a ROCKSTAR! She didn't miss a beat. And Todd.... there are no words. Go Johnsons!