Friday, May 13, 2011

You asked for it...

Well, Brad did.

This is one of my favorites. I asked her why she wasn't singing and she said that she is shy when I am there.  Little stinker.  I know she knows every word, as I always hear her singing them at home, but, of course, if I ask her to sing it for me she won't. 
They also sing a pretty cool one about making good choices and following Jesus, then the chorus says something like, "and if the Devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack!"
Then they shout, "Ouch!" and raise their little bums off the floor. Wish I had some footage of that one.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Does that song go, "I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart. Where? Down in my heart to stay. And if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack, ouch, sit on a tack today"? I learned that from the Simpsons

Automobile Birdsinger said...

U have got to get a video of the tack song! That sounds beyond cute!!!!

Michelle said...

Reminds me of my boys preschool! They also go to a Christian Preschool and we have had some interesting conversations with our middle son because he catches everything. He came home and said, "Mom, Miss Cindy says God and Jesus are the same person". Yea, try explaining that to a 4 year old! We love the Preschool though, they are great!

Todd Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Andrea, that has to be it. How many songs can there be about the devil sitting on a tack? Now I just love it even more! AND I love that you have watched the episode enough to have the song memorized. True to the Bateman way :)
Michelle, we have had many conversations like that. hopefully it isn't too confusing, right?