Monday, May 23, 2011

Skype

We Skyped with Amy yesterday.  Skyping is always a production at our house; the girls love it, but it takes about three seconds for fighting to ensue.  They argue about who gets to sit on the chair, who gets to talk, who gets to be in front of the computer, etc.  It's a lovely time. 
Amy read Mo Willems' "I Can Throw the Ball" and had the girls' complete attention. That is, until about half way through when Macie interrupted her and said, "Amy. This is a really long book."
It was all down hill after that.
It was a valiant effort.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

It was fun to chat with you guys, even if I bored Macie with my too-long book! :D For the record, that wouldn't have been my first choice of Mo books to read, but the one I REALLY wanted was checked out! I am undeterred, and WILL try Skype storytime again! :) Love you guys mucho mucho mucho! <3

Buffy said...

wow Amy - best aunt in the world award goes to you! That is so cute.